Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year Resolutions!

January 1st, a brand new year, resolutions...go so hand in hand. So, even if I'm wise and cynical about them, I can't help succumbing to the temptation yet again.
Yes, I've already thought of my New Year resolution for this year.

I'm going to try a new recipe every day/week/month and then post the recipe and the experience here. Although the world's already done this... Don't know how frequently I'll be able to post though, don't want to set myself up for failure.

There are so many recipes that I'd like to try out..beginning with the Food and Wine Magazine's annual recipe collection that my very best friend gifted to me. Or from the health magazine that I'm currently enjoying the subscription for.

Ok, so I'm taking up the challenge of posting at least 365 recipes this year, some already tried some new some favorites and some not so. But almost all would be easy and minimalistic. I don't think I'm going to have the time or the patience for the complicated stuff this year.

This blog would also serve as an online repertoire of recipes that I can refer family and friends to, to look up how I cook something/anything particular.

So, all set...setting sail on a cruise of simple home cooked meals. here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment